September 9, 2010 by jama
1. Author Amy Krouse Rosenthal
2. Author/Illustrator James Rumford
3. Author/Illustrator Carla Golembe
4. Author/Illustrator Melissa Sweet
5. Author/Illustrator Jackie Urbanovic (2009 update)
6. Author/Illustrator Anna Alter
7. Little House Actor Sidney Greenbush (“Carrie”)
8. Author/Illustrator Leslie McGuirk and Restaurateur Alex von Bidder
9. Author Ellen Potter
10. Hawai’i Author Arnold Hiura (Kau Kau Cuisine)
11. Author/Illustrator Charise Mericle Harper (Cupcake)
12. Author/Illustrator Jessie Oleson (Cakespy)
13. Author/Illustrator Gianna Marino
14. Author Joan Yolleck (Paris in the Spring with Picasso)
15. Author Rebecca S. Ramsey
16. Author Margaret Cardillo and Illustrator Julia Denos (Just Being Audrey)
17. Illustrator Chat with Diane deGroat on Charlie the Ranch Dog
18. Author Chat with Hallie Durand (No Room for Dessert)
19. Chat with Poetry Man Lee Bennett Hopkins
20. Chat with Author/Illustrator Leslie McGuirk (2011 update on If Rocks Could Sing)
21. Chat with Author/Illustrator Judy Palaferro (Horace’s Big Hat)
22. Author Leslie Muir and Illustrator Betsy Lewin (Little Bitty Bakery)
23. Authors Frances Park and Ginger Park (Chocolate Chocolate)
24. Chat with Melissa Sweet (Balloons Over Broadway)
25. Chat with Linda Ashman (No Dogs Allowed!)
26. Chat with poet Jorge Argueta (Guacamole)
27. Author Chat with Amy Novesky (Georgia in Hawaii)
28. Author/Illustrator Maira Kalman (co-interview with Jules Danielson)
29. Author Candice Ransom (Iva Honeysuckle)
30. Author/Poet Greg Pincus (The Late Bird)
31. Author Margo Sorenson (Aloha for Carol Ann)
32. Veggietorials Blogger Cobi Kim
33. Chat with Photo-Illustrator Shelley Rotner (Homer)
34. Author Susanna Reich and Illustrator Amy Bates (Minette’s Feast)
35. Author/Illustrator Jessie Hartland (Bon Appétit)
36. Author/Illustrator Annette Simon (Robot Zombie Frankenstein!)
37. Author/Illustrator Grace Lin (Starry River of the Sky)
38. Author Denis Markell and Illustrator Melissa Iwai (Hush, Little Monster)
39. Author/Illustrator Julie Paschkis (Apple Cake)
40. Author/Illustrator Nikki McClure (Apple, To Market, To Market, How to Cook the Perfect Day)
41. Author Janna Matthies and Illustrator Kristi Valiant (The Goodbye Cancer Garden)
42. Author Natasha Lowe (The Power of Poppy Pendle)
43. Author Alan Woo (Maggie’s Chopsticks)
44. Author/Illustrator Leslie McGuirk (The Moogees Move House)
45. Author Ann McCallum and Illustrator Leeza Hernandez (Eat Your Math Homework)
46. Author Kelly Starling Lyons (Teacakes for Tosh)
Posted in author/illustrator interviews | Tagged children's author interviews, children's illustrator interviews, children's literature | Leave a Comment
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
This month's header image is from Carla Golembe's The Story of Hula (Bess Press). Click for more info!
"Give me Books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors, played by somebody I do not know." (John Keats)
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Little-town Farm Carrot Cookies (click for recipe)
Make Your Own Cupcake Key Ring Kit by Cupcakes for Clara (click for info)
click to read the interviews
Click to read all the posts!
Click to read some sticky poems!
Click to read his Sunday Bear series!
Oatmeal Jama Bars (from Robyn Hood Black)
Weekend Cooking at Beth Fish Reads
Click for Roundup Schedule
Happy 72nd Birthday, Bob!
Respect each other. Work together. Heal our country.
take your pick!
Blog at WordPress.com.
Theme: Customized MistyLook by WPThemes.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 275 other followers