1. “Cranberry,” A Commonplace Book of Pie by Kate Lebo and Jessica Lynn Bonin
2. “The One and the Other” by Hayden Saunier
3. “Sugar” by Barbara Crooker
4. THE POEM THAT WILL NOT END by Joan Bransfield Graham and Kyrsten Brooker
5. “Teatime Grouch,” “Teddy Bear Tea,” “Tea Around the World” from TEA PARTY TODAY by Eileen Spinelli and Karen Dugan
6. “Tea” by Carol Ann Duffy
7. “Color” by Christina Rossetti
8. “The Work of Happiness” by May Sarton
9. ANTIQUE PIANO & OTHER SOUR NOTES by Barbara Etlin
10. WHY DO I CHASE THEE by Jessica Swaim and Chet Phillips
11. Emily Dickinson flower poems
12. “My Party” and “You Are Going Out to Tea” by Kate Greenaway
13. “Song of the Flower XXIII” by Kahlil Gibran + Roundup
14. “Calvin Coolidge” from RUTHERFORD B., WHO WAS HE? by Marilyn Singer and John Hendrix
15. IF DOGS RUN FREE by Bob Dylan and Scott Campbell
16. “My Mother’s Handwriting” by Julia Wendell
17. S IS FOR SEA GLASS by Richard Michelson and Doris Ettlinger
18. Interview with Julia Wendell (Take This Spoon)
19. POEM-MOBILES by J. Patrick Lewis, Douglas Florian and Jeremy Holmes
20. ANNA’S GARDEN SONGS by Mary Q. Steele and Lena Anderson
21. MISS EMILY by Burleigh Muten and Mac Phelan
22. DEAR WANDERING WILDEBEEST by Irene Latham and Anna Wadham
23. STRINGS ATTACHED by Diane DeCillis
24. “Oreos” by J. Patrick Lewis
25. “My Teddy Bear,” from “Adventures of Isabel,” and “Furry Bear”
26. Four Food Haiku from Yum! Mmmm! Que Rico! by Pat Mora and Rafael Lopez
27. “Last Night I Dreamed I Stole the Croissants” by Diane DeCillis
28. BAKING DAY AT GRANDMA’S by Anika and Christopher Denise
29. “Monet Refuses the Operation” by Lisel Mueller
30. “The Look” by Sara Teasdale
31. “Parkin” by Diane Wakoski
32. “Each Time” by James Rumford
33. PIE SCHOOL by Kate Lebo
34. 21 Cool Gifts for Poetry Lovers
35. “Grace” by Alice Walker
36. A COOKIE FOR SANTA by Stephanie Shaw and Bruno Robert
37. “Alternative Santa” by Roger McGough
* * *
♥ A permanent link to this archive may be found in the sidebar of this blog (scroll down to “Archival Lists”).
9 thoughts on “2014 Poetry Friday Archive”
Such a beautiful list of memories, Jama. It’s so nice that you put these together. FYI, I ordered several prints from Kendall Hillegas & adore them. I’m so glad you featured her work!
Yay! So happy you like Kendyll’s work. I ordered the donuts and cupcakes. 🙂
I have the Bonne Maman/strawberry pic, & the fried egg & brown broken shell for a friend who’s retiring (she raises all kinds of chickens, sells eggs). It was perfect for her!
🙂 🙂 🙂
Love, love your blog. Where can I find the teapot that says, “I’m a Little Teapot?” I’ve looked and looked.
Thanks for loving Alphabet Soup! The teapot is from the UK. It can be ordered via the Big Tomato Co.: http://www.bigtomatocompany.com/kitchenware.php?prd=295
I’d love to own one myself but not sure if I want to spring for the shipping cost.
Ah, the cost of shipping!!! I have two granddaughters after having 3 boys myself and I love, love, love spoiling girls. Thank you for answering. I send your Alphabet Soup to people all the time. My 71 year old cousin is delighted to receive the ones I like. Your Mother’s Day one was very special for us. Your blogs are a work of art and comfort.
I don’t blame you for loving to spoil girls! Their clothes are much cuter, for one thing. If I had a daughter or granddaughter, though, I’d probably want to keep her toys for myself. 🙂
Thanks so much for reading and sharing my posts with your friends. It’s good to know you’re out there!
Comments are closed.